The things we do to comfort feelings of anxiousness...
"When will this void be filled?"
... an attempt: Remember when you tried to make things
that used to matter, matter again? You asked yourself
"What now?", and answered your question by not exploring
the future, but rather doing what has been done before.
Does redemption only lie in the past?
The future is mysterious, it's difficult to
find comfort in what has yet to reveal itself. The present
is somber, the nights are moonless... there's no way of
figuring out how to get home. I walk backwards, hoping
it'll set a trend that time will follow.
I wanted to fly today.
I went into my closet and looked for my wings...
they weren't there.
They were supposed to be right under my imagination,
beside my innocence, and those weren't there either.
I asked my mom if she had seen 'em.
She said she cleaned out my closet, and threw em out..
when I grew up.
I couldn't feel free again.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment